Monday, July 11, 2011

Down On the Farm Fun

My Pretty Birthday Girl
For those of you who know me (Jennifer), I am all about over the top.  My daughter Olive seems to be following in that same path ;)  This year, we celebrated at Old Macdonalds Farm.  It was the perfect venue and parents and kids alike loved the party. 
There are more photos you can check out:
 http://catchmyparty.com/parties/olive-is-2

The amazing Cupcakes and Sugar Cookie barn and fence!

we <3 Sugar Cookies from The Cookie Angel!

The Spread


<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
The kids LOVED the "General Store"

For those of you who are curious, I made these chicks and pigs out of egg shaped marshmallows I found at Easter time, edible markers, Jelly Beans (chicks), large round sprinkles, and edible eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment